FAQ about the Hottie®Xtreme cell phone, WiFi & Bluetooth signal booster:
1. Does Hottie®Xtreme require power? Power not required! Hottie®Xtreme is always ‘on’ and does not require additional power.
2. Does Hottie®Xtreme require an app on my cell phone or wireless device? No apps to download or synchronize! Just carry or place The Hottie®Xtreme in close proximity of your cell phone Bluetooth or WiFi devices; tablets, smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles & TV.
3. What does the Hottie®Xtreme do? Hottie®Xtreme boosts cell phone & WiFi/Bluetooth signals up to 300%! Even in areas where cell phone & WiFi signals are weak or inconsistent, you’ll be able to make cell phone calls and keep your WiFi/Bluetooth connections – if you have your Hottie®Xtreme with you. Even in those areas where your phone indicates “no signal”, try it to make a call anyway! Make your call or connection – your device may connect as it ‘sees’ the true, boosted signal.
4. How long does it take for Hottie®Xtreme to boost the signal to my phone or WiFi device? Cell phones, Bluetooth & WiFi devices communicate with nearby towers every minute or so. The frequency of these communications is random. Depending on the communication between your devices and the tower, your signal strength be boosted within a minute or two.
5. How do I know that my Hottie®Xtreme is working? Your Hottie®Xtreme is always ‘on’ & always working! Just carry a Hottie®Xtreme with your cell phone and WiFi & Bluetooth devices. They are proximity devices that require no power, no batteries, no apps and work with all cell phones and wireless devices, regardless of service provider.
6. How do I clean my Hottie®Xtreme? Just wipe with a soft, damp cloth. In this era of Covid-19, it is good to wipe your Hottie®Xtreme with alcohol or hand sanitizer. Machine washing/drying are not recommended.