YOU NEED CELL, WIFI AND BLUETOOTH SERVICE WHEN IT'S MOST IMPORTANT
Is there anything worse than grappling with weak cell phone or WIFI signals? It always seems to happen at the least opportune time especially right when you need to view, receive, or send something of the utmost importance.
There are many reasons why you might struggle with your cell and WIFI signals. The problems may lie with your device, network, or even the construction of the building you’re in. There are also many reasons why you may really need your service.
For example, one of the most important connections you need to be certain of, is the one with your kids. In case of emergency - such as a weather event - or any unusual situation where your child may need to reach you right away. Your child can carry a Hottie®Xtreme 5G next to their phone so they can be in touch and you can reach them.
If you are a realtor, you need to access your cell phone signal when on the job. Driving around in an unfamiliar neighborhood—that may be just on the edge of a cell phone tower’s reach—you may need a signal to access information such as an address, your GPS device and even lock boxes. There are also simply “dead spots” that cause us to drop calls, lose reception or access to WIFI while driving around. Occasionally we’ll need to access a signal from one of them.
And, simply because of the way some homes and offices are built—either due to construction or building materials—it may limit or interfere with your cell phone, Bluetooth or WIFI signals. This is problematic.
We are now more connected than ever, which makes us reliant on the internet, our cell phone, or Bluetooth technologies. This makes signal boosters all the more crucial!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
But what are they exactly?
- A WIFI, cell phone, or Bluetooth signal booster works by magnifying an existing signal.
A recent survey by the Pew Internet and American Life project found that 72% of Americans experience some form of dropped calls, and 32% experience dropped calls at least a few times per week or more. Like it or not, dropped calls are still a major problem for a large number of people, and while the carriers are continuing to add towers and expand coverage areas, this is not a problem that's going to go away soon. So what is there to do? After years of research into this problem, the FCC formally approved the use of cell phone signal boosters to extend the range of cell networks into areas that receive poor service, including homes, offices, commercial buildings and more.
- Hot Wireless® Products simply need to be placed—or worn—next to the cell phone, or WIFI and Bluetooth enabled device to work. It doesn’t matter if it’s an Apple or Android phone, Hot Wireless® products work by boosting existing signals.
- They work by adding gain to the signal, just like a magnifying glass adds heat or gain, to sunlight/temperature.
- Hot Wireless® Products are made to fit inside a pocket, making them wearable signal boosters. In fact, they are designed to be worn right next to your cell phone. They can also fit inside a briefcase, kids backpacks, purse, on the dash of your car – any place you carry your cell phone, laptop or other WiFi devices. It’s handy for anyone that needs to ensure strong signal strength and even handier when on the go.
- Further, there are no pesky cables, batteries, or apps to navigate. You simply need to place the signal booster next to your cell phone, with its logo facing upward. For best results, keep within 1 inch of your cell phone, WiFi or Bluetooth device although it does work at greater distances. It works with all devices and service providers and requires no contract whatsoever.
- Best of all, Hot Wireless® Products are patented and made in the USA
So, always carry a Hottie®Xtreme or Hottie®Xtreme 5G with your cell phone, Bluetooth, WiFi or 5G device.
WHY DON'T MY BARS CHANGE?
Hot Wireless® Products have demonstrated in lab tests that they can increase the available signal strength up to 300% when in close proximity to the device. Note that many cell phone and WIFI devices may require more than a 300% increase in signal strength to produce another bar. Any increase in bars is strictly dependent on the software algorithm in a particular device.
However, Hot Wireless® Products actually boost locally available signal strength, as shown in yellow. Therefore keeping a Hot Wireless® Product in close proximity (1 inch is optimal) to your cell phone and WIFI devices will boost the signal strength which will increase the devices’ usable range!
1 Inch Proximity
Place a Hot Wireless® Product in close proximity (1 inch is optimal) to your devices to boost the signal strength
Hot Wireless® Products have demonstrated in lab tests that they can increase the available signal strength up to 300%