A recent survey by the Pew Internet and American Life Project found that 72% of Americans experience some form of dropped calls, and 32% experience dropped calls at least a few times per week or more. Like it or not, dropped calls are still a major problem for a large number of people, and while the carriers are continuing to add towers and expand coverage areas, this is not a problem that’s going to go away soon. So what is there to do? After years of research into this problem, the FCC formally approved the use of cell phone signal boosters to extend the range of cell networks into areas that receive poor service, including homes, offices, commercial buildings, and more.
How do Hot Wireless® Products work?
- Hot Wireless® Products simply need to be placed—or worn—next to the cell phone, or WIFI and Bluetooth-enabled device to work. It doesn’t matter if it’s an Apple or Android phone, Hot Wireless® products work by boosting existing signals.
- They work by adding gain to the signal, just like a magnifying glass adds heat or gain, to sunlight/temperature.
- Hot Wireless® Products are made to fit inside a pocket, making them wearable signal boosters. In fact, they are designed to be worn right next to your cell phone. They can also fit inside a briefcase, kids’ backpacks, or purse, on the dash of your car – any place you carry your cell phone, laptop, or other WiFi devices. It’s handy for anyone that needs to ensure strong signal strength and is even handier when on the go.
- Further, there are no pesky cables, batteries, or apps to navigate. You simply need to place the signal booster next to your cell phone, with its logo facing upward. For best results, keep within 1 inch of your cell phone, WiFi, or Bluetooth device although it does work at greater distances. It works with all devices and service providers and requires no contract whatsoever.
- Best of all, Hot Wireless® Products are patented and made in the USA
So, always carry a Hottie®Xtreme or Hottie®Xtreme 5G with your cell phone, Bluetooth, WiFi, or 5G device.